The Things You Love

12/31/2016

As it is the last day of the year, I tend to try and look back at the year which has gone and see what has been good and what has been less good. 2016, as we all know, have not been looked upon as a positive year in the bigger picture. But if I look just at myself, 2016 has been full of learning experiences for me. I have learned a lot about myself this year but also about people and the world around me. I have started to do more of the things I love, but also try to look at the things I don't love doing from another perspective. Everything you do can't be something you enjoy doing but you can always learn from these things, and I enjoy learning.

In 2017 I'm gonna try to focus on doing the things I love and not stress over things I can't do anything about. This does not mean that I'm not going to care but that I'm not going to let it get to me. I'm also gonna lay more time and thought in to doing the things I love and make it the best I can do.




These pictures are from the past week this Christmas break where I spend the majority of my time in the stable, where I love to be. It has given me a happy and calming, but still challenging last week of the year.

Happy New Year from me, and I'll see you in 2017.

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer

Instagram